Log in to your account or create a new one to start a conversation with the exhibitor.
Loughborough is one of the country’s leading universities, with an international reputation for research that matters, excellence in teaching, strong links with industry, and unrivalled achievement in sport and its underpinning academic disciplines. It has been awarded five stars in the independent QS Stars university rating scheme, named the best university in the world for sports-related subjects in the 2021 QS World University Rankings and University of the Year by The Times and Sunday Times University Guide 2019. Loughborough is in the top 10 of every national league table, being ranked 7th in the Guardian University League Table 2021, 5th in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 and 6th in The UK Complete University Guide 2021.
Loughborough is consistently ranked in the top twenty of UK universities in the Times Higher Education’s ‘table of tables’ and is in the top 10 in England for research intensity. In recognition of its contribution to the sector, Loughborough has been awarded seven Queen's Anniversary Prizes.
Our world-class research, outstanding teaching quality and passion for student experience have enabled us to create something truly special. You will become part of an ambitious community of students and staff – known as the Loughborough family – who are committed to helping each other reach their full potential professionally, academically and socially.
We offer a wide range of inspiring undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. We have our campus at Loughborough offering both undergraduate and postgraduate opportunities while our London campus is dedicated to postgraduate study.
There are a wide variety of funding options available for international students at both of our campuses, including scholarships and bursaries.
Loughborough campus. Located in the centre of the UK, our superb 440 acre single-site campus offers great facilities for every aspect of student life, with stunning gardens and open spaces, alongside a rich variety of shops, cafés and leisure facilities.
You can benefit from a friendly and inclusive atmosphere, with comprehensive support systems and incredible opportunities to get involved in social activities, sport, volunteering and the arts. With over 17,000 students and staff from over 100 different countries, Loughborough is the perfect place to meet people from all over the world and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Loughborough University London. The Loughborough University London campus is based on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and offers postgraduate and executive-level education, as well as research and enterprise opportunities. It is home to influential thought leaders, pioneering researchers and creative innovators who provide students with the highest quality of teaching and the very latest in modern thinking. Our partnerships with industry mean our programmes are led by real-world issues and genuine industry challenges. What’s more, our students learn from influential thought leaders, talented researchers and inspiring academics, who each offer a unique insight into the very latest developments from within their sector. Loughborough Doctoral College Our Doctoral College aims to provide all our research students with a supportive and nurturing environment by creating new working cultures and networks, emphasising transferable skills, and forging lasting links with industry.
Find out more. For more information on what we have to offer visit our study pages at www.lboro.ac.uk/study
1. UG - 25% of tuition fees for first based on merit, the criteria will vary by department. Students need to select Loughborough University offer as their firm (first) choice via UCAS. Engineering school(s) may offer this award year on year if a student maintains strong grades. Students will be notified of the scholarship criteria when they receive their offer - the scholarship criteria will always exceed our offer criteria. https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/fees-funding/scholarships/international-scholarships/ Applications automatically assessed and discounts applied at point of offer (i.e. no separate application process).
2. PGT - 10% for a second class upper equivalent and 20% for a first class equivalent in their Bachelor degree https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/fees-funding/masters-funding/departmental-bursaries-scholarships/ Applications automatically assessed (i.e. no separate application process).
3. MBA - 10% for second class upper, 25% for second upper and more than five years working experience OR a first class degree, 40% for second class upper plus ten years+ working experience. These are based on the personal statement and are not guaranteed for all students. https://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sbe/mba/fees/
4. Sports Scholarships - Supporting talented student athletes (competing to at least junior international level) with sporting and academic development. Up to £5,000 per year, depending on sport and performance level. Separate application process. https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/fees-funding/scholarships/sport-scholarships/
5. PGR - full tuition fee scholarships on projects which have a topic and supoervisor allocated are available. https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/research-degrees/phd-opportunities/
Epinal Way, Loughborough LE11 3TU, United Kingdom